Dancing with the Stars: Chelsie Hightower
Chelsie Kay Hightower was born in Las Vegas, Nevada and raised in Orem, Utah as one of six children in a Mormon family. She’s the only girl.
At nine, she began to learn to dance and by 11 she won her first national title.
She was on the team that represented the US at the Blackpool Dance Festival in 2005. They placed third.
At 18, the competed on “So You Think You Can Dance” during season 4 (Summer 2008) and her original partner was Mark Kanemura. They made the top six.
- With Derek Hough, nominated for a Emmy for “Paso DobleMalagueña” dance choreographed by DWTS-2010.
- U.S. Representative to the Worlds – 2005
- U.S. National Standard Finalist – 2005
- International Latin Finalist – 2006
- 10 Dance National Youth Champion – 2005
BIRTH DATE: 21 July 1989 (Cancer)
- Ty Murray (Season 8 )
- Louie Vito (Season 9)
- Jake Pavelka (Season 10)
CURRENT PARTNER: Michael Bolton
Posted on September 20, 2010, in Chelsie Hightower, Michael Bolton, Professional Dancers and tagged Chelsie Hightower, Dancing with the Stars, Dancing with the Stars Season 11, DWTS, DWTS cast, Michael Bolton, Reality TV. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.