DWTS: Compare jive routines (VIDEOS)
The dance category had the high and low of the night. Jennifer Grey and Derek Hough were the high, repeating their score from last week. Michael Bolton and Chelsie Hightower would be the low.
People were critical of the dog house and making Bolton act the part of a dog, but seriously, folks…the guy can’t dance. His musicality is all in his voice.
The athletes, Rick Fox with Cheryl Burke and Kurt Warner with Anna Trebunskaya were a joy to watch.
- Jennifer Grey and Derek Hough: 24 (8,8,8) “Shake It”
- Brandy Norwood and Maksim Chmerkovskiy: 21 (7,7,7) “Magic”
- Rick Fox and Cheryl Burke: 21 (7,7,7) “Tush” – ZZ Top
- Kurt Warner and Anna Trebunskaya: 21 (7,7,7) “Danger Zone”
- Margaret Cho and Louis van Amstel: 18 (6,6,6) “Dreaming”
- Michael Bolton and Chelsie Hightower: 12 (4,5,3) “Hound Dog”
During week 5, Bristol Palin and Mark Ballas performed the jive to the theme from “The Monkees” for an 18.
Week 8, Kyle Massey and Lacey Schwimmer danced to “Good Golly Miss Molly” by Little Richard for a score of 29 (10, 9, 10).
Posted on September 28, 2010, in Anna Trebunskaya, Brandy, Chelsie Hightower, Cheryl Burke, Dancing with the Stars: Season 11, Derek Hough, Jennifer Grey, Kurt Warner, Louis Van Amstel, Maksim Chmerkovskiy, Margaret Cho, Michael Bolton, Professional Dancers, Rick Fox and tagged Anna Trebunskaya, Brandy, Chelsie Hightower, Cheryl Burke, Dancing with the Stars, Dancing with the Stars Season 11, Derek Hough, DWTS, DWTS cast, Jennifer Grey, Kurt Warner, Louis Van Amstel, Margaret Cho, Michael Bolton, Reality TV, Rick Fox. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.