DWTS tango routines compared (VIDEO)
- Jennifer Grey and Derek Hough: 37/40. 27 adjusted.
- Kurt Warner and Anna Trebunskaya: 35/40. 26 adjusted.
- Brandy Norwood and Maksim Chmerkovskiy: 26 (8,9,9) Tango to “Holding Out for a Hero” by Bonnie Tyler
- Rick Fox and Cheryl Burke: 24 (8,8,8) Tango to “You Really Got Me” by Van Halen
- Kyle Massey and Lacey Schwimmer: 23 (8,7,8) Tango to “If I Had You” by Adam Lambert
- Bristol Palin and Mark Ballas: 23 (8,7,8) Tango to “According to You” by Orianthi
- *Florence Henderson and Corky Ballas: 21 (week 5)
During week 5, Florence Henderson and Corky Ballas performed the tango for a 21. They were eliminated that week.
Week 7, Jennifer Grey and Derek Hough: 37 (10, 9, 9, 9) Tango to “Shut Up” by the Black Eye Peas. Adjusted score is 27.
Kurt Warner and Anna Trebunskaya: 35 (10, 9, 8, 8) Tango to “Simply Irresistible” by Robert Palmer. Adjusted to 25.
Posted on October 26, 2010, in Anna Trebunskaya, Brandy, Bristol Palin, Cheryl Burke, Dancing with the Stars: Season 11, Derek Hough, Jennifer Grey, Kurt Warner, Kyle Massey, Lacey Schwimmer, Maksim Chmerkovskiy, Mark Ballas, Professional Dancers, Rick Fox and tagged Anna Trebunskaya, Brandy, Brandy Norwood, Bristol Palin, Dancing with the Stars, Dancing with the Stars Season 11, Derek Hough, DWTS, DWTS cast, Jennifer Grey, Kurt Warner, Reality TV, Rick Fox. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.