Maksim announced Tony Dovolani joins studios
Although Maksim Chmerkovskiy films “Dancing with the Stars” on the West Coast (Los Angeles), he is based on the East Coast and runs his three New York studios. Chmerkovskiy recently announced via YouTube that his friend of 14 years and popular DWTS pro Tony Dovolani will be joining his studios.
How good a move is this? Although Chmerkovskiy and Dovolani haven’t won “Dancing with the Stars” they are popular. Chmerkovskiy and Dovolani were scheduled to appear at the dance camp, Superstars of Ballroom. Chmerkovskiy has apparently bowed out due to scheduling conflicts, but Dovolani and Cheryl Burke are the real draws now.
How do we know? Their privates are already sold out.
Dovolani and his family–wife Lina, daughters Luana and Ariana and son Adrian–are based in New York City.
- Season 2: Tia Carrere (6th)
- Season 3: Willa Ford (7th)
- Season 4: Laila Ali (3rd)
- Season 5: Mel B( 2nd)
- Season 6: N/A
- Season 7: Misty May-Treanori (withdrew)
- Season 8: Denise Richards (12th)
- Season 9: Debi Mazar (4th)
- Season 10: Erin Andrews (3rd)
- Season 11: Brandy Norwood (4th)
- Season 2: Stacy Keibler (3rd)
- Season 3: Sara Evans (withdrew)
- Season 4: Leeza Gibbons (9th)
- Season 5: Jane Seymour (7th)
- Season 6: Marissa Jaret Winokur (4th)
- Season 7: Susan Lucci (6th)
- Season 8: Melissa Rycroft (3rd)
- Season 9: Kathy Ireland (14th)
- Season 10: Kate Gosselin (8th)
- Season 11: Audrina Patridge (7th)
Chmerkovskiy took time to thank all the people who voted him and Brandy as well as Audrina Patridge and Dovolani. The video announcement was posted 6 December 2010 on YouTube. The embedding feature has been disabled so you’ll have to go to the link.
Posted on December 7, 2010, in Maksim Chmerkovskiy, Tony Dovolani and tagged Dancing with the Stars, Dancing with the Stars Season 11, DWTS, DWTS cast, Maksim Chmerkovskiy, Reality TV, Tony Dovolani. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.