Win Tickets to the 2nd Los Angeles Edwardian Ball
Want to win a pair of tickets to the second Los Angeles Edwardian Ball? You can email your answers to our gmail account: LALatinDanceExaminer@gmail.com. The email must have the heading “Edwardian Ball Contest.” The questions must be answered in order. The email must be received by PCT (because we are in Los Angeles) 11:59 p.m. Thursday night. We will not be accepting any responses before Thursday noon. You can enter only once per every two hours.
We will only be looking at the emails by factors of 13 (1, 13) and then multiples of 13 ( 26, 39, 52, etc.) up to 13 squared. From those emails, only the ones with all correct answers will be put into a drawing. The winner of the drawing will be announced Friday morning. Tickets can be picked up at will call on the night of the ball (Saturday, 5 March 2011).
The contest is only for tickets to the event. It does not include parking or transportation to the event from your home or work. It doesn’t include clothes to the ball or any swag at the event.
- What is the full name of the person for whom the ball is named?
- What word does Lady Gaga use to describe the division of cells in her “Born This Way” video?
- There was a queen before Edward and even now, the UK currently has a queen, but who is the queen of the “Dancing with the Stars” cast for season 12 and what is she queen of?
- Who is in the pink with a doctor in season 12 of DWTS?
- Who is hooked on Disney in season 12 of DWTS?
- This DWTS person doesn’t need to be on the reality show “Survivor.”
- What age are we living in according to Edwardian Ball founder Justin Katz?
- What kind of rose will you find at the Los Angeles Edwardian Ball?
- Who ate “your daughter”?
- What is a possible dangerous cure for the Disney Princess propaganda?
The Music Box is located at 6126 Hollywood Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90028. For more information on the venue please call 323-464-0808 or visit http://www.themusicbox.la. Doors open and show begins at 8:00pm, and all ages are welcome (minors must be accompanied by an adult 21+ with valid ID). General admission tickets are $28-$35 in advance, and a very limited amount of VIP Booths ($450) and VIP Balcony Couches ($500) are available for parties of up to 8. VIP packages include best/reserved seating, table service, and complimentary absinthe cocktails. For more information and online tickets, please visit http://www.edwardianball.com.
In the case of no one getting all the answers, the person with the most correct answers will win. If no one gets any of the answer correct, the tickets revert to the box office.
Posted on March 3, 2011, in Dance classes/workshop, Special Events and tagged Armen Ra, Ballroom dance party, Cirque Berzerk, City Circus, Costume ball, Costume Party, Dark Garden Corsetry, Edward Gorey, Edwardian Ball, Eric McFadden Trio, Fou Fou Ha, FouFou Ha, Free tickets, Goth party, Historical ball, Jill Tracy, Kinetic Steam Works, Kinetick Steam works, Los Angeles Edwardian Ball, Los Angeles event, Miz Margo, Music Box, Rosin Coven, steampunk, Vau de Vire, Vau de vire society. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.