DWTS 12: Compare samba
- Best of
- Chelsea Kane and Mark Ballas: 26 (9, 8, 9) to “Party in the USA” by Miley Cyrus (Week 5 American week)
- Kirstie Alley and Maksim Chmerkovskiy: 26 (8, 9, 9) to “…Baby One More Time” by Britney Spears (Week 6 Guilty Pleasures Week).
- Hines Ward and Kym Johnson: 25 (8, 9, 8) to “Fantasy” by Earth, Wind and Fire (Week 3 Personal story week)
- Kendra Wilkinson and Louis van Amstel: 25 (8, 8, 9) to “Livin’ la Vida Loca” by Ricky Martin (Week 6 Guilty Pleasures Week)
- Romeo Miller and Chelsie Hightower: 30 (7, 8, 7, 8) or 23 adjusted to “Say Hey (I Love You)” by Michael Franti and Spearhead
- Ralph Macchio and Karina Smirnoff: 22 (8, 7, 7) to “Sweet Home Alabama” by Lynyrd Skynyrd (Week 5 American week)
Posted on April 20, 2011, in Chelsea Kane, Chelsie Hightower, Hines Ward, Karina Smirnoff, Kendra Wilkinson, Kirstie Alley, Kym Johnson, Lil Romeo, Louis Van Amstel, Maksim Chmerkovskiy, Mark Ballas, Ralph Macchio and tagged ..Baby One More Time, Britney Spears, Chelsie Hightower, Earth Wind and Fire, Fantasy, Hines Ward, Karina Smirnoff, Kendra Wilkinson, Kirstie Alley, Kym Johnson, Livin' la Vida Loca, Louis Van Amstel, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Maksim Chmerkovskiy, Michael Franti and Spearhead, Ralph Macchio, Ricky Martin, Romeo Miller, Say Hey (I Love You), Sweet Home Alabama. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.