You’ve probably seen the GE line dance commercial, but did you know that GE was also sponsoring a line dance contest on YouTube. The submission period ends 8 April 2011, but you can already start voting. The prize: any GE Energy Star® appliances up to $10,000 in value.
Video Submission Technical/Creative Requirements:
- Running Time: Each Video Submission must be no longer than one (1) minute, (including any credits). Entries longer than one (1) minute are subject to disqualification in the Sponsor’s sole discretion.
- Language: All Video Submissions must be in English. No dialogue is required since we want to see your line dancing moves. Should dialogue be included and the Sponsor and/or the Moderators (as defined below) determine that the dialogue is inappropriate, the entry will not be eligible for any prize consideration and may be withdrawn from the Contest at any time at the sole discretion of the Sponsor and/or the Moderators.
- Other Requirements: In addition to the requirements listed above, the following additional items are also required for all Video Submissions:
While there is no limit to the number of people than can be a part of the Video Submission (whether assisting in the production, editing, or appearing in the Video Submission), only the one registered person who submits the Video Submission will be considered the Entrant (“Entrant”).
- Each Video Submission may only be submitted by a single Registered User.
- Each Video Submission must use only the Music Clip provided and identified on the Contest Website for this purpose.
- No outside music is allowed. You may only use the Music Clip provided for download on the Contest Website in connection with your Video Submission. Music Clip provided can not be changed, altered, remixed, or edited in any way.